Here's how to fold a traditional origami rabbit that's also very cool. You should to use square paper and follow the instructions step by step，Just need 28 steps you will get your own paper paper rabbit.
It's medium difficulty.
- Step 1)Start with a square sheet of paper with the colored side up. Fold bottom edge meet to the top edge ,then unfold.
- Step 2) Fold left edge to the right edge,then unfold.
- Step 3)Fold the left-bottom corner to the right-top corner,then unfold.
- Step 4)Fold the right-bottom corner to the left-top corner,then unfold.
- Step 5)Folt both bottom left and right corner to the center point,then unfold.
- Step 6)Fold both left and right edges to the center line.
- Step 7)Fold the bottom edge to the center line,then unfold.
- Step 8)Fold the bottom edge's center point of the upper layer up,then flatten.
- Step 9)Repeat as step 8 on the right part.
Now you know how to make an origami wolf face! Easy wasn't it?Click on "Like" below if you like this origami!
- Step 10)Fold backward the square below as shown below.
- Step 11)Fold bottom-left and bottom-right corners to middle along the dotted lines as shown below.