Here's how to fold a paper sheep that's also very cool. You should to use square paper and follow the instructions step by step，Just need 12 steps you will get your own paper sheep.
I think its difficulty is medium. Don't worry, just follow the instructions and you can easily complete it.
- Step 1) Fold to make creases and fold back.
- Step 2) Fold bottom-right corner up meet to the crease.
- Step 3)Fold backward the right edge along the crease as shown below.
- Step 4) Fold backward the top part along the center line.
- Step 5)Fold both top left and right corners to middle,then unfold.
- Step 6)Pocket fold along the dotted line.
- Step 7)Open at the arrow and flatten as shown below.
- Step 8)Fold along the dotted line.
- Step 9)Fold along the dotted line as shown below.
- Step 10)Fold the bootom left corner of the under layer to behind along the dotted line.
- Step 11)Fold the bottom right corner of the under layer inside.
- Step 12)Draw a face and finished.
Now you know how to make a paper sheep! Easy wasn't it?Click on "Like" below if you like this origami!