Origami snake instruction and diagram
Learn how to make an easy origami snake.This origami snake is very easy to fold. You can use green paper to fold it. Although most people are afraid of snakes, this origami snake is very cute. You'll love it.
- Make a crease by folding the bottom corner to the top corner,then unfold.
- Fold both upper-right and bottom-right edges meet to the center line.
- Fold both upper-right and bottom-right edges meet to the center line again.
- Fold both upper-left and bottom-left edges meet to the center line.
- Fold in half by folding the upper part of the model behind along the dotted line.
- Make creases on the dotted lines as shown below.Then unflod.
- Make mountain folds and valley folds along the dotted lines made in step 6. The model will look like as Figure 2 that in this step.
- Make a crease by folding the snake head along the dotted line,then unfold.
- Make a outside reverse fold along the crease made in step 9.
- Make snake mouse.Make a inside reverse fold as shown below.
- The origami snake is done