Here's how to fold a very easy origami rabbit face that's also very cool. You should to use square paper and follow the instructions step by step，Just need 8 steps you will get your own paper rabbit face.
You need to prepare colored pencils, because in the last step, you need to draw faces for your paper rabbit.
- Step 1)Start with a square sheet of paper with the white side up. Fold in half by folding the bottom corner to the top corner.
- Step 2)Fold in half to make a crease and fold bcak.
- Step 3)Fold the bottom edge up along the dotted line.
- Step 4)Fold both left and right part of the bottom edge up meet to the center line.Now you should see the rabbit's ears.
- Step 5)Turn over.
- Step 6) Fold the top corner of the upper layer to inside.
- Step 7)Fold backward the bottom corner along the dotted line.
- Step 8)Draw a face and finished.
Now you know how to make an origami rabbit face! Easy wasn't it?Click on "Like" below if you like this origami!