Here's how to fold a very easy origami robot face that's also very cool. You should to use square paper and follow the instructions step by step，Just need 9 steps you will get your own paper robot face.
You need to prepare colored pencils, because in the last step, you need to draw faces for your paper robot.
- Step 1)Start with a square sheet of paper with the white side up. Fold in half twice to make creases and fold back.
- Step 2)Make creases by folding the top and bottom edges meet to the center line,then unfold.
- Step 3)Fold the top edge down meet to the center line.
- Step 4)Fold both bottom left and right corners of the upper layer up along the dotted lines.This step is to make robot's ears.
- Step 5)Fold the bottom edge up along the dotted line whtch is the center line of the model.
- Step 6)Fold the top edge down along the dotted line as shown below.What you need to notice is that the dotted line is the centerline of the lower half of the model
- Step 7)Fold both left and right edges to the center along the dotted line.
- Step 8)Turn over.
- Step 9)Draw a face and finished.
Now you know how to make an origami robot face! Easy wasn't it?Click on "Like" below if you like this origami!