Here's origami giraffe instructions you can fold it easily. You should to use square paper and follow the diagrams step by step，Just need 21 steps you will get your own paper giraffe.
This origami giraffe folds without using scissors, similar to the folding of a paper crane. If you use larger paper it will be easier to complete.
- Step 1) Start with a square piece of origami paper.Fold the top corner meet to the bottom corner.
- Step 2)Fold the right corner meet to the left corner to form a aquare.
- Step 3)Open the top flap and pull to the right.
- Step 4)Press the upper corner meet to the bottom corner while flatten the both edges.
- Step 5)Turn the paper over.
- Step 6)Do the same like step4 and step 4.
- Step 7)Make creases by folding the three tips to middle along the dotted lines,then unfold.
- Step 8)Fold the upper flap upward.
- Step 9)Faltten along the creases made in previous step.
- Step 10)Turn the paper over.
- Step 11)Do the same on the side.
- Step 12)Hold the both front and back top corner.pull at the same time.
- Step 13)Make Mountain Fold on the white lines and Make Valley Fold on the bule lines. When you finished this step the white lines will get together.It's more like the Origami Sink Fold
- Step 14)Finish closing the model back up.
- Step 15)Fold both sides meet to the center line.
- Step 16)Fold the top tip downward.
- Step 17)Fold in half by folding the left part backward.
- Step 18)Make an Inside Reverse Fold along the dotted line.
- Step 19)Make an Outside Reverse Fold along the dotted line..
- Step 20)Make Inside Reverse Fold along the dotted line along the dotted line.
- Step 21)Draw a face and spots and finished.
Now you know how to make a paper giraffe! Easy wasn't it?Click on "Like" below if you like this origami!