Here's origami lamb instructions you can fold it easily. You should to use square paper and follow the diagrams step by step，Just need 17 steps you will get your own paper lamb.
I think its difficulty is medium. Don't worry, just follow the instructions and you can easily finish it.
- Step 1) Start with a square piece of origami paper.Fold in half twice to make creases and fold back.
- Step 2) Fold the top and bottom edges to the center line.
- Step 3) Fold both left and right edges to the center line.Then unfold.
- Step 4)Make creases by folding all corners to center line,then unfold.
- Step 5)Open on the arrow part and flatten.
- Step 6) Fold the triangle of the upper layer out along the dotted lines.
- Step 7)Fold the left part of the upper layer to right along the dotted line.
- Step 8)Fold in half by folding backward the lower part of model.
- Step 9)Open on the arrow part and flatten.You will put the top-right corner to the top-left corner.
- Step 10)Fold backward along the dotted line.
- Step 11)Fold along the dotted line.
- Step 12)Fold the top corner backward along the dotted line.
- Step 13)Make an Inside Reverse Fold along the dotted line.
- Step 14)Fold along the dotted lines.
- Step 15)Fold along the dotted lines.
- Step 16)Pull down the tip a little.
- Step 17)Draw a face and finished.
Now you know how to make a paper lamb! Easy wasn't it?Click on "Like" below if you like this origami!