Here's origami goat instructions you can fold it easily. You should to use square paper and follow the instructions step by step，Just need 14 steps you will get your own paper goat.
I think its difficulty is medium. Don't worry, just follow the instructions and you can easily finish it.
- Step 1) Start with a square piece of origami paper.Fold in half twice to make creases and fold back.
- Step 2)Fold the top and bottom edges to meet the center line.
- Step 3)Fold the left and right edges to meet the center lines,then unfold.
- Step 4)Fold all corners towards center and unfold to make creases.
- Step 5)Open the arrow part and flatten.
- Step 6)Fold the triangles of the upper layer to tips along the dotted line.
- Step 7)Fold the left triangle of the upper layer to right along the dotted line.
- Step 8)Fold in half by floding the lower part backward along the dotted line.
- Step 9)Open the upper flap on the arrow and take the top-right corner to the top-left corner.
- Step 10)>Fold the left and right corners of square to center along the dotted line.
- Step 11)Fold the top corners of upper layer down along the dotted line.
- Step 12)Fold the top triangle down along the dotted line.
- Step 13)Make an Inside Reverse Fold on the left corner to form goat's tail.
- Step 14)Draw a face and finished.
Now you know how to make a paper goat! Easy wasn't it?Click on "Like" below if you like this origami!