Here's origami giraffe instructions you can fold it easily. You should to use square paper and follow the instructions step by step，Just need 12 steps you will get your own paper giraffe.
I think its difficulty is medium. Don't worry, just follow the instructions and you can easily finish it.
- Step 1) Start with a square piece of origami paper.Fold in half to make a crease and unfold.
- Step 2)Fold the left and right edges to the center line.
- Step 3)Fold in half.
- Step 4)Turn around.Rotate the model about 45 degrees.
- Step 5)Open at the arrow,Fold edges outside along the dotted line.
- Step 6)Flatten.
- Step 7)Make an Outside Reverse Fold on the tip along the dotted line.
- Step 8)Make an Inside Reverse Fold along the dotted line.
- Step 9)Make an Inside Reverse Fold along the frist dotted line.
- Step 10)>Make a Reverse Fold and pull out the tip to form tail.
- Step 11)Make a small cut through both layers of model along the dotted line to form giraffe's legs.
- Step 12)Draw eyes,spots and finished.
Now you know how to make a paper giraffe! Easy wasn't it?Click on "Like" below if you like this origami!