Here's origami elephant instructions you can fold it easily. You should to use square paper and follow the instructions step by step，Just need 14 steps you will get your own paper elephant.
I think its difficulty is medium. Don't worry, just follow the instructions and you can easily finish it.
- Step 1) Start with a square piece of origami paper.Fold in half to make a crease and unfold.
- Step 2)Fold the left and right edges toward center along the dotted lines as shown below.
- Step 3)Fold in half.
- Step 4)Turn around.
- Step 5)Fold the left part down along the dotted line.
- Step 6)Open the upper flap from the arrow.
- Step 7)Creasing the left and right sides so you can fold the the top/right corner to the bottom corner.
- Step 8)Cut with a pair of scissors and fold inside.
- Step 9)Make Pleat Folds along the dotted lines to form elephant's nose.
- Step 10)Make Pleat Folds along the dotted lines to form elephant's ears.
- Step 11)Make Inside Reverse Fold along the dotted line.
- Step 12)Make a Outside Reverse Fold along the dotted line to form elephant's tail.
- Step 13)Cut with a pair of scissors.
- Step 14)Draw eyes and finished.
Now you know how to make a paper elephant! Easy wasn't it?Click on "Like" below if you like this origami!