Here's origami cow instructions you can fold it easily. You should to use square paper and follow the instructions step by step，Just need 14 steps you will get your own paper cow.
I think its difficulty is medium. Don't worry, just follow the instructions and you can easily finish it.
- Step 1) Start with a square piece of origami paper.Fold the paper in half and then unfold to make a crease.
- Step 2) Fold the top and bottom parts towards the middle line along the dotted lines..
- Step 3) Fold up the upper half part of the upper layer along the dotted line.Repeat on the other side.
- Step 4) Fold and unfold all corners along the dotted lines as shown below.
- Step 5) Fold along the dotted lines and make Swivel Folds along the creases which made in step 4
- Step 6)Fold the left tip towards right.
- Step 7)Fold top-left and bottom-left parts of the model towards center along the dotted line.
- Step 8)Make a Pleat Fold along the dotted lines as shown below.
- Step 9)Fold the tips towards center along the dotted line as shown below.The tips will over the upper layer when you finished folding.
- Step 10)Fold in half.
- Step 11)Make an Inside Reverse Fold along the dotted line to make cow's back leg.
- Step 12)Make a little cut along the dotted line.
- Step 13)Fold up the cut paper to form cow's ears.
- Step 14)Draw eyes and finished.
Now you know how to make a paper cow! Easy wasn't it?Click on "Like" below if you like this origami!