A rectangular origami box is a very practical work of art. You can easily complete it with a square piece of paper. If you fold out two identical boxes and put them together, it will become a box with a cover.
Learn how to make an easy origami box rectangle with below steps
- Step 1)Make creases along the dotted lines,then unfold.
- Step 2)Fold each edges to the centerline and unfold.
- Step 3)Fold the lower left and right corners up to the center point.
- Step 4)Fold the left and right sides to the middle and coincide with the centerline.
- Step 5)Open flap at arrow part and pull to the left and right to make the upper part perpendicular to the lower part.
- Step 6)Open the flap at arrow and pull up to form the edge of the box.
- Step 7)Fold inside along the dotted line.
- Step 8)Making the same rectangular box.
- Step 9)Combine the two boxes as shown in the figure
- Step 10)A origami box rectangular with a cover is finished.
Now you know how to make a easy origami rectangle box! Easy wasn't it?Click on "Like" below if you like this origami!
What's the use of this beautiful origami rectangular box
As shown in the picture below, you can use it to decorate your bedroom, your Christmas tree, or store gifts.