Folding a origami box out of paper is very practical in daily life. You can use any paper you can get to try to fold it, you can use it to store gifts, or some other small thing. Now, learning how to fold a box out of a piece of paper.
This is an origami box with a lid. Here you will learn how to fold the lid and the box respectively.
Learn how to make an origami box out of paper with below steps
- Step 1)Start with a square piece of paper,Fold all corners to the center point.
- Step 2)Fold all edges to the center line then unfold.
- Step 3)Open as shoew below.
- Step 4)Fold top and bottom edges to the center line.
- Step 5)Fold to make creases at the dotted lines.
- Step 6)Open the arrow part and fold both left and right part to the center,it should look like below picture.
- Step 7)Assembles it.
- Step 8)Lid is finshed.
- Step 9)Now learn how to fold the bottom part of the box.Fold both top and bottom corners to center.
- Step 10)Fold along the dotted line.
- Step 11)Make creases on the dotted lines.
- Step 12)Assemble in the same way as the lied.
- Step 13)Box is finshed.
Now you know how to make a easy origami rectangle box! Easy wasn't it?Click on "Like" below if you like this origami!