Here's origami baby bird and nest instructions you can fold it easily. You should to use square paper and follow the diagrams step by step，Just need 16 steps you will get your own baby bird and bird nest.
You can fold a few more lovely birds and put them in the nest.
- Step 1)Make a baby bird with 1/4 size origami paper.Fold the top-right corner to center along the dotted line.
- Step 2)Fold backward in half.
- Step 3)Fold inside in the dotted line.
- Step 4)Fold to make a crease and fold back.
- Step 5)Open the arrow part and flatten.
- Step 6)Draw eyes and finished.
- Step 7)Now fold the nest.Fold in half.
- Step 8)Fold the left edge meet to the right edge.
- Step 9)Open the upper flap and fold the right corner to the left.
- Step 10)Fold in back side as well as step 9.
- Step 11)Fold to make a crease and fold back.
- Step 12)Make Inside Reverse Folds along the dotted line.
- Step 13)Fold in back side as well as step11 to step12.
- Step 14)Fold the bottom corner backward along the dotted line.
- Step 15)Insert chicks into nest.
- Step 16)Finished.
Now you know how to make a baby bird and bird nest! Easy wasn't it?Click on "Like" below if you like this origami!