Here's easy origami ant instructions you can fold it easily. You should to use square paper and follow the diagrams step by step，Just need 13 steps you will get your own easy origami ant.
This origami ant is very easy to fold,because it doesn't have legs which folding difficulty.
- Step 1)Fold along the dotted lines to make creases and fold back.
- Step 2)Fold the right corner to the left corner.
- Step 3)Fold the top and bottom edge meet to the center line.
- Step 4)Fold in half.
- Step 5)Fold to make a crease and fold back.
- Step 6)Make a Outside Reverse Fold along the crease made in step 5.
- Step 7)Make an Inside Reverse Fold along the dotted line.
- Step 8)Make a crease along the dotted,then unfold.
- Step 9)Make a Outside Reverse Fold along the crease made in step 8.
- Step 10)>Make a Outside Reverse Fold along the dotted line.
- Step 11)Fold the bottom tip backward,Do the same in the other side.
- Step 12)Make Inside Reverse Folds along the dotted.
- Step 13)Draw eyes and finished.
Now you know how to make a easy origami ant! Easy wasn't it?Click on "Like" below if you like this origami!