Here's how to fold a very easy origami sheep face that's also very cool. You should to use square paper and follow the instructions step by step，Just need 9 steps you will get your own paper sheep face.
You need to prepare colored pencils, because in the last step, you need to draw faces for your paper sheep.
- Step 1)Start with a square sheet of paper with the white side up. Fold in half to make a crease and fold back.
- Step 2)Fold the top corner to the bottom corner.
- Step 3)Fold the top edge down along the dotted line.
- Step 4)Fold the left corner to right meet to the center line.The right corner fold the same.
- Step 5)Fold the upper layer along the dotted line to make sheep's horns.
- Step 6)Fold the sheep's horns down along the dotted lines.
- Step 7)Turn over.
- Step 8)Fold the bottom corner backward.
- Step 9)Draw a face and finished.
Now you know how to make an origami sheep face! Easy wasn't it?Click on "Like" below if you like this origami!